AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
No. No. No. No. No. No. NO!
No one know's about next year yet, it won't be final/official until May!
From what I think will happen, 3 of the school you have listed won't be included.
If the next years Playoff format were to be in play this year Div 1 would currently look like this
#1 Clintwood vs #16 Craig Co
#2 East Montgomery vs #15 Coeburn
#3 JI Burton vs #14 Thomas Walker
#4 Grundy vs #13 Castlewood
#5 Chilhowie vs #12 Honaker
#6 Hurley vs #11 Bath Co
#7 JJ Kelly vs #10 Galax
#8 George Wythe vs #9 Appalachia
AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
No. No. No. No. No. No. NO!
No one know's about next year yet, it won't be final/official until May!
From what I think will happen, 3 of the school you have listed won't be included.
if it were JUST him, fine.
But it's not. That's talk all ober the place on "next year" after ppl. "looked thru" the PPP. A lot of ppl. seemed to overlook the word DRAFT at the top of pages 17 AND 19.
in the coalfield today looks like if they approve the consolidation and get the ball rolling Pound and Appy will be free to fill out sports schedule's for the next couple years.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
got me!
Bookmarks